Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ATTENTION....

I have an announcement to make...

This truly is an answer to my prayers! I will finally be able to get back into the classroom as more that just a volunteer and financially contribute to our little family!  School doesn't start until September, and the school board is on vacation for the next two weeks.  As soon as they reopen, I will be adding my name to the substitute list! As of right now, none of the schools in the area need permanent English teachers, but as teachers go on maternity leave (which is a year long btw!) and what not, I hope to be considered for any short term contracts! A friend of ours also has a tutoring business, so I also hope to be getting involved with tutoring before too long!

I want to thank everyone for all of their support and helping me to remember to be patient...something I needed to be reminded of frequently! My permanent residence isn't finalized yet but is steps closer, and I would sincerely appreciate your continued prayers and support! Thank you all so much!

Much love -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment