Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Newest Obsession

Recently, I have become obsessed with window shopping on Etsy.  If you’ve never heard of it, Etsy is a website that is an online marketplace for all things handmade, vintage, ect. You can buy anything from art, to purses, to quilts, to wedding supplies, to geekery (whatever that might be, lol).  One of my sorority sisters, Lindsey, has a shop, Ten Thirty-One, that is absolutely to die for! (Stephanie, you would love it!)  Oh, and can you guess which of these masterpieces I would kill for (ah-em, Mom!)?? 

Anyway, there are so many wonderful shops and items that I would love to own (like this sign in Boston colors for my husband’s hopefully soon-to-be man cave) (or any number of headbands or necklaces from this shop), that I thought I might share! Happy shopping!

Oh, and P.S. I also found this great site that is just like Groupon for a lot of items that are sold on Etsy, Groop Dealz.  Super fun! And again, happy shopping!

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment