Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mischief Managed

I’m a little late on posting about this, but better late than never!

A couple days after Brittany’s wedding, I went with my cousin, Stephanie, to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando.  It was absolutely magical!  I felt just like a little kid walking into Disney World for the first time; I got goose bumps and was on the verge of tears!  According to my dad, this was our ‘nerd day,’ but we didn’t care!  It was an absolute blast!  The attention to detail is unreal!   Here are a few of the highlights!

IMG_5492 IMG_5514 IMG_5524 IMG_5571 IMG_5591 IMG_5600 IMG_5647 IMG_5661

For more pictures and details, check out Stephanie’s blog: http://metzler-family.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-solemnly-swear-i-am-up-to-no-good.html

No comments:

Post a Comment