Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As the Years Go By, I’ll Think of You and Sigh…

I cannot begin to say how much Alpha Gamma Delta has blessed my life.  I am so incredibly humbled that one of my sisters would want to come visit me so much so that she would ask for a trip to fly all the way up here as a gift from her parents.  I’m astounded that her parents sent her up here, let alone even considered it!

This began Miranda’s journey to the frozen tundra of Quebec! lol  I tried to show her all of the major highlights of Montreal, like the Old Port…

image

image

old port

and Notre Dame Basilica…

image

image

image

and St. Joseph’s Oratory…

imageimage

image

We also managed to squeeze in some snowboarding while she was here!

snowboardIMG_5878IMG_5881

IMG_5879

We had so much fun, and it was really a gift to have Miranda come visit.  I never would have guessed it, but being so far away is teaching me what sisterhood is all about.  Peace. Love. Epsilon Pi.

I want to linger, a little longer, a little longer here with you.  It’s such a perfect night. It doesn’t seem quite right, that this should be our last with you. Our roses and our pearls, our purpose and our squirrels, college days and friendships true.  And as the years go by, I think of you and sigh. This is goodnight and not goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment